Info,recommendations,and after care.
HAIR AND PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND
- I highly suggest ordering hair from the Stitched styles collection.
My suggested products and tools are here on my Amazon list https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/TZUUTPHE20PB?ref_=wl_share
- FLEXIRODS AND SILK BONNET( SALLYS LOCAL BBS STORE) THE BIGGER THE ROD THE LOOSER THE CURL
- How many OZ comes in a bundle?
- – 3.4oz for the Brazilian, Indian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Cambodian hairs
- How many bundles do I need to complete a full sew-in?
12”-16” needs 2 bundles 18”-22” needs 3 bundles 24”-30” needs 4-5 to create fullness
- What color does the hair come in?
- Virgin hair only comes in natural colors of the donors, which are usually light to dark shades of natural brown. We do not guarantee color matching.
- What is the difference between the 5 different types of hairs?
- The difference between the hairs is thickness and quality.
- TYPES OF CLOSURES
- LACE CLOSURES are made with a lace-like foundation with hair strands embedded into the tiny holes.
- Pros: It gives a scalp-like appearance when placed against your skin or natural scalp. It also allows for a very flat and easy application that will make your INSTALL look very real.
- Cons: You’ll need to do some tweaking to lace closures to achieve the best results. Because the hair strands are directly embedded into the sheer lace, tiny black knots where the hair and lace meet are visible when placed against your skin, which means you’ll have to bleach the knots to get rid of the grid-like effect the dots create. And if not bleached correctly, you risk ruining your closure and the hair attached—and wasting your money. Alternatively, you may add concealer or foundation to the lace for an easy route to achieve a natural appearance
- SILK BASE CLOSURES are made with hair strands embedded into a nude, skin-like silk material that is reinforced with lace
- Pros: Silk base closures tend to last longer and generally don’t require any bleaching like lace closures. Because of the silk material backing on the closure, the knots are not visible and mimic the scalp without much alteration.
- Cons: While the silk material helps to conceal the knots to create the appearance of a real scalp, every scalp isn’t created equal so if you are of darker complexion and have a much darker scalp, you will need to alter and tint your silk base. Also, this type of closure tends to be a little thicker, which can pose as a challenge with getting a super flat INSTALL